The Innovation Center has rooms available for your next important meeting.
What better place than Las Vegas to innovate on the status quo? Whether it’s hosting an event or simply using us as a home base for a day, the Innovation Center is a cooperative-owned resource for you to leverage.
At the National Center for Collaboration, we have several options for facility use depending on your needs, goals and group size. Need a training room for a large gathering or a board room for a smaller meeting up to a dozen participants, we have you covered. All room rentals have optional technology add-ons, support and catering selections if you need it.
Don’t need a full room for a meeting? We also have private offices and desks available for your use during the day.
All facilities have been updated in 2021.
- Training Room – up to 25 participants
- Board Room – up to 12 participants
- Webinar Studio – up to 3 participants
- Private Office – up to 3 participants
- Cubicle Desk – up to 1 participant
- Large Screen for Presentations
- Zoom/Online Meeting Cameras
- WiFi/Internet Access
- Break Room and Snack access
- Catering options
- Facilities branding on wall monitors